Blocked Toilets Worthing
Here at Coastal Drains, we deal with all drainage issues that come our way. If you have any problems with your drains, including a blocked or damaged toilet, then we’re the company to call. We specialise in all types of drain repair service, offer emergency 24-hour callouts and insurance work.
Coastal Drains know from experience that having a blocked toilet is one of the most terrible conditions you could experience in a bathroom. The inconvenience, reduced hygiene and general discomfort blocked toilets bring is extremely unpleasant. Fixing a blocked toilet may seem quite simple but, often, it is caused by a more serious blockage further along the pipe system. That’s why, we would recommend you give us a call to come and unblock your toilet for you to prevent further damage.
Our Services in Worthing
Coastal Drains HQ is based in Lancing and we are proud to offer our drainage services to customers throughout Worthing. We have been serving customers in Worthing for many years and always enjoy vising the area on jobs. Some of our staff members even live in Worthing! Although we are a relatively young business, we have experienced rapid growth over the last few years and we always aim to offer high-quality service to all our customers.
As a company, we are on Check-a-Trade so you can see for yourself the number of satisfied reviews from customers. Check it out and discover why we are the number one drain repair service for the southeast of England.
Our Services Include:
- Drain repair
- Drain unblocking
- CCTV surveys
- Toilet unblocking
- Cesspits and septic tanks
- Insurance work
- Emergency call outs
- Water mains repair
So, if you live in Worthing and have any of the drainage problems mentioned above, give us a call at Coastal Drains – we are more than happy to offer you our services!
Common Signs of a Blocked Toilet
If you think you have a blocked toilet, there are usually a couple of telling signs. Below are some of the most common indications there is a problem:
- The water is taking a long time to drain.
- The water fills up the bowl and overflows.
- The toilet won’t flush or fill with water.
Common Items that Block Toilets
Here at Coastal Drains, we firmly believe that prevention is better than cure. That’s why, we offer advice to our customers so that they can prevent toilet blockages from happening in the future. Below are some of the top things that cause blockages. You should avoid flushing these down the toilet!
- Excessive amounts of toilet paper for a single flush can cause a blocked toilet. Some varieties of toilet paper do not dissolve easily and can build-up over time in the pipes, eventually causing a horrible blockage.
- Children throwing toys down the toilets can drop items which become lodged in the pipes.
- Female sanitary items are a common culprit of the blocked toilet and can block drains very quickly.
- Diapers and baby wipes are items that should never be flushed down the toilet as their bulky size means they cause instant clogs and considerable damage to your bathroom pipes.
Call Us Today
We hope the above advice was useful. If you are suffering from a blocked toilet, give us a call today. Our professional team of drainage experts will be with you in no time, fully-equipped with the knowledge to diagnose the problem and fix it completely. You shouldn’t have to live with a blocked toilet and attempting to fix the problem yourself can often make the problem worse. Let our professionals do the dirty work for you, call today!