Professional Servicing and Repair for Pipes and Burst Water Mains

One of the worst frustrations for a property owner is to find that there may be a problem with a pipe on their property, or that there is a burst water main which will have an impact on the supply of water to their home or business. If the problem is left unchecked, it can even lead to further damage, which may cost them more to repair in the long term. 

This is why we aim to offer the widest range of services for blocked or damaged pipes and drains around your property, and we are always on hand to direct you to the correct services over who to call to fix a burst water main.

Expert Maintenance and Repair for All Water Pipes

Having a pipe burst on or around your property is a problem which is best taken care of sooner, rather than later, in order to prevent further damage being done to your home or business. This is why we do everything we can to ensure that your pipes are repaired swiftly and efficiently, using only the latest technology to carry out our work. 

burst water main

We love what we do and we want to make sure your pipes are in full, perfect working order in as quick a time as we can manage. Call us today if you have found signs of a problem with a pipe on or around your property, and one of our friendly staff members will be able to give advice on what you should do, from who to call for a burst water main to helping you get a broken or blocked pipe cleared or repaired.

About Your Water Mains

Water mains are the large pipes which serve as the main pipe in a supply system, and typically run under roads to the boundaries of properties. They supply fresh drinking water to your home, and only become your responsibility to repair (such as to fix leaks) once they have crossed over the boundary onto your property (becoming known as a “communication pipe”). If the fault lies outside your property, it is up to your local water company to fix it.

burst water main

If you are unsure who to call about an emergency, such as a burst water main or broken drain around your property, either because you are unsure of where the boundary falls or where the fault in the pipe is, please get in touch with us today. We can help you to determine whether you need our support, or if you need to report the burst water main to your local water services. 

To find out how to report a burst water main that falls outside your property boundary, please see guidance from Ofwat. They will be able to tell you in more detail how to report a burst water main, and direct you to the correct water company to call for a burst water main in your area.

Signs You May Have a Burst Water Main or Broken Pipe

It can be difficult to determine some of the reasons behind problems found within homes and property boundaries, but with the correct information provided by professionals, it becomes easier to pinpoint the exact problem. As experts in the drainage industry, we are more than qualified to help our customers determine if they have a damaged pipe or drain, or even if they have a burst water main somewhere nearby, and we know the indicating symptoms to look for in either case.

There are a number of different signs to watch out for, if you think you may have a burst water main somewhere around your property or a damaged pipe on your land. These include:

  • Water pooling in your garden
  • Water pooling in the street
  • Puddles forming in your home
  • Damp drywall
  • Wet spots around sinks, toilets and baths
  • “Watery” sounds (bubbling, whistling, banging, dripping or clanking) coming from utilities or pipes
  • Unpleasant smells
  • Cracks in your home’s foundations
  • Low water pressure in your home
  • Unusually high water bills or water meter reading

If you are experiencing one or more of these signs in your home, or you feel you may need to report a burst water main or get a pipe repaired on your property, call us today. We can help determine the best course of action, before sending our team out to your location to ensure that your pipes are restored to normal as soon as possible.

Repairing Your Damaged Pipes With Coastal Drains

When we arrive at your property, we will begin by carrying out a thorough examination of your property in order to locate the emergency, whether that is a burst water main or a damaged pipe which falls within the boundary of your property. 

If there are visible signs in the area around a burst communication or supply pipe that we can fix, it will then be a simple matter of either excavating the pipe and repairing the leaks or further damage, or using “no dig” technology to re-line the drain. This will prevent cracks from forming there, meaning there is no chance of water leaks happening in the future.

In the event that the drain is too old or damaged to be repaired, we will also be happy to replace it for you. This will involve using impact moling, to carry out a trenchless replacement that will not dig up your garden or driveway. To find out more about what we can do for you in the event of an emergency such as a burst water main or broken pipe, please contact us today.

Get in Touch Today for Fast and Efficient Repairs for Burst Water Mains

If you have been searching for a fast, reliable and professional service that can repair a pipe or help with a burst water main in no time at all, then look no further. Here at Coastal Drains, we are ready and waiting to take on the task. Our team of highly trained and fully dedicated drainage engineers can be sent to your location whenever you need them, and will be able to inspect your property for signs of a burst water main, blocked pipe or damaged drain before carrying out a quick and efficient repair. 

burst water main

We’ll do the work so that you can return to your everyday routine as soon as possible, and we will only ever use the most up-to-date equipment to get the job done. Everything we do is also tailored to be as discreet as possible, so your property will remain mostly undisturbed and be left as clean as we found it. Get in touch with us today to see how we can help your property with our expertise in drainage and your budget with our cost-effective service.