Why Conduct Drain Inspections?
Over time, drains are subject to a range of external and internal problems that can cause significant damage and instability. If you are wondering why you should conduct a drain inspection, there are a number of reasons:
- Ground movement causing damage to your drainage pipes
- Excessive use, including wear and tear from prolonged use over time
- Tree and plant roots that can invade and penetrate your drainage system
- Damage caused by pressure as a result of blockages in the pipes
- External and varying ground pressures
- Misplaced joints which can result in leaks and damage to pipe structure
- Collapsed drains that can dramatically weaken the integrity of the pipe system.
Our thorough commercial and domestic drain inspection surveys will be able to check for and reveal any issues that could be affecting your drainage system.