Do Your Drains Need Jetting?
Blockages do unfortunately occur in all types of drainage systems from time to time. Blockages can appear due to multiple reasons, either from not regularly maintaining your drainage systems, from trying to force items into drains that do not belong in drains, or even just from natural causes like tree roots penetrating your drain’s pipe.
The most common reason for blockages is substance build-up, such as fats and oils, or inappropriate items in the drainage system.
If you think your drain may be blocked, there are signs that show your drain is not working correctly. If you notice any of the telltale signs listed below, we highly recommend booking one of our expert drain engineers to organise high-pressure drain jetting to effectively clear the drain. These signs include:
Signs Your Drain is Blocked
- Slow draining from bathroom and kitchen facilities
- Foul smells coming from internal and external drains
- Toilet water rising too high or draining away too slowly
- Rising water levels, flooding, or bad smells from gullies, manholes, or septic tanks
- Plugholes gurgle excessively when draining away
- Pooling at the bottom of your washing machine drum
If you notice any of these signs in or around your property, it may be due to a severely blocked drain.